Provide hands-on leadership to support the development / introduction of the RT7000 machine while creating process, infrastructure, and organisation to enable sustainable business growth. This will include – deploying appropriate sourcing strategies for purchase categories, establishing a supplier base to support Quality and Innovation needs of the business and creating inbound/outbound supply chains for both finished goods and spare parts inventories to optimise service levels and costs to Operations and Manufacturing centres.
- Establish a supplier base to support RT7000 development/introduction including appropriate contracts/supplier agreements.
- Lead the parts procurement and qualification process for the RT7000.
- Develop and deploy differentiated sourcing strategies for each purchase category for our direct material spend.
- Lead the implementation of Netsuite ERP system.
- Establish core processes for Materials Management for production processes
- Set-up and maintain raw materials and spare part inventories for Beta and RT7000 machines.
- Implement a Production Planning process.
- Recruit and develop the Purchasing team.