The RT Site Project Manager is a key customer facing role responsible for executing our contractual undertakings by delivering assets and projects at customer sites on time and in full.
The Site Project Team are a key customer facing role, our performance will be measured by our clients in how well we deliver, land, install and commission their valuable assets. The RT Site Project Manager will need to be a role model as well as a real team player, open to new ideas, cultures, and ways of working.
- Working with the Sales and Technical teams you will support early client engagement assessing site suitability and the configuration of RT’s proposed package
- Support the Site Host Team as they prepare their site to accept RT’s assets; where necessary enforcing RT’s contractual stance and the Site Owners obligations, or procuring packages on their behalf
- Working with the host site, RT Manufacturing Team and the RT Regional Cluster Manager to deliver a least cost, least risk, best overall outcome plan
- Lead your team of field-based engineers to install, commission and hand over production assets to our clients, managing multiple concurrent projects to a best in class standard.
- Support the Site Team as they take over gradually withdrawing RT support as the Asset and Team come up their learning curves
- Work with the RT Remote Control Team and the Regional Cluster Manager to schedule and delivery service and maintenance packages across your region, deploying your field based teams and, where appropriate third party resources, to deliver RT’s contractual undertakings and ensure that Site Hosts and Asset Owner Operators are well serviced
- RT’s assets have a design life of 20 years and our technology road map is “full” of future innovation. As RT releases technology and assets as upgrade packages; work with the sales team, the Regional Cluster Manager and the Site Host teams to schedule upgrade installations and at end of life procure the full removal of assets and site remediation
- Broad experience of delivering capital asset projects and sites in the £2.5 to £5.5m window
- Site and construction health and safety including CDM
- Remote site operations and the management of regional field teams
- Degree qualification in Engineering ideally BEng in Mechanical or Chemical engineering
- Delivering a large capital asset project at a remote third-party site both here, abroad and in a foreign language and jurisdiction
- Working with multi-cultural teams at remote and varied sites delivering complex capital asset projects to challenging deadlines
- Working with own, third party and customer teams
- Oil and gas process experience
- Multi-site multi-
- Worked in waste operations
- International shipping
- RCM / TPM / Lean & Kaizen
- Project Financial Management
Recycling Technologies are an equal opportunities employer. We recruit, reward, and develop people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. Our employees are valued, and we treat everyone who works for or with Recycling Technologies fairly and without discrimination