As the Senior Process Engineer you will join the team responsible for the design of RT’s commercial scale plant, the RT7000 and will play a leading role in the process development of RT’s near commercial scale plant, the Beta Plant.
For this exciting role we are looking for someone with a broad range of experience of all stages of a project, from conceptual studies to FEEDs and EPCs. You are expected to use good engineering judgement and experience in producing, checking, and reviewing complex deliverables and calculations.
You would be expected to deliver high quality work and be able to effectively support the broader team within a collaborative and open team culture.
- Review and check designs, drawings, calculations and data from team members
- Ensuring adherence to international design standards and regulations
- Participates in P&ID, plot plan and model reviews
- Play an important role in developing knowledge and expertise within the team
- Process configuration and optimisation studies
- Review of process modelling and simulation
- Heat integration and pinch analysis studies
- Preparation and review of PFDs and heat and mass balances
- Checking sizing and specification of major process equipment and package units
- Hydraulic calculations (incl. pumps, compressors)
- Safety, environmental and operability reviews (HAZOP, HAZID, SIL)
- Checking of relief system design, including PSV sizing
- P&ID development, including specification of design conditions, hydraulic analysis, line sizing and pipe specifications, equipment isolation, vent and drain systems, cause and effects