Recycling Technologies [RT] is seeking to expand its Sales team within a very dynamic environment where professional growth and personal initiative is encouraged.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic professional to help RT’s national and international roll-out. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing to define and deliver the 1- 3 years strategic plan.
You will be joining RT within a period of fast growth, meaning the role will require you to work within a flexible strategic framework, developing proprietary sites to third-party sales with ongoing services agreements. You will be responsible for new accounts as well as managing existing ones while always maintaining a detailed understanding of the business and assigned accounts. In this role, you will be responsible for proactively developing and executing the sales strategy and are expected to lead and secure large, strategic customers in order to meet the year targets.
Within this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to building the capability to solve one of the world’s major problems. The successful candidate will require ambition, energy and initiative, together with a precise and detail-oriented personality to help the business growing in a structured manner.
- Working closely with Head of Department to develop the sales strategy
- Working closely with Head of Department to establish the department’s internal organisation
- Establishing robust sales processes tailored to different customers
- Achieving sales, orders and margin targets for sales in assigned territories
- Managing costs within budget
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans for rolling out the business in targeted areas
- Preparing and negotiating tenders, project proposals, negotiations and contracts
- Building long term strategic alliance with the portfolio of accounts to continue to add value
- Reporting weekly to Head of Department and monthly to SMT using CRM