The Process Engineer shall design and deliver a procurable system for integration into a larger process plant (The “RT7000”). The system mimics oil and gas industry processes.
The Process Engineer shall have a leading role in all overseeing construction, commissioning and initial operation of the RT7000.
The Process Engineer:
- Prepares the system level design
- Drafts the system PFD / P&IDs
- Carries out the operational design of the system
- Carries out the sizing the system and components
- Produces equipment specifications for procurement
- Produces equipment and I&C lists
- Liaises with supply chain partners to identify equipment for procurement
- Manages the generation of a 3D assembly drawing for the system
- Manage or lead the Aspen model for hydrocarbon distillation
- Produces the commissioning plan, operating procurements, control philosophy and design documentation
- Assist in overseeing the construction of the system and site integration into the RT7000
- Assist in the commissioning and initial operation of the RT7000.
Necessary Skills – Essential
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Working towards, or achieved, chartered engineer status
- Experience of working on EPC projects
- Proficiency working in a team environment with cross-functional groups to achieve significant goals under tight time and financial pressures
- Interpersonal skills needed to develop the solutions in harmony with RT’s operations, manufacturing and R&D teams.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry regulations/ design/ operations
- Experience of Aspen and Aspen HYSYS
- Knowledge of practical engineering aspects