The Process Control Engineer shall design and deliver a procurable system for integration into a larger process plant (The “RT7000”). The system mimics oil and gas industry processes.
The Process Control Engineer shall have a leading role in all overseeing construction, commissioning and initial operation of the RT7000.
This is an entry to mid-level position.
- Prepares the system level design
- Drafts the system PFD / P&IDs
- Carries out the operational design of the system
- Carries out the sizing the system and components
- Produces equipment specifications for procurement
- Produces equipment and I&C lists
- Liaises with supply chain partners to identify equipment for procurement
- Manages the generation of a 3D assembly drawing for the system
- Manage or lead the Aspen model for hydrocarbon distillation
- Produces the commissioning plan, operating procurements, control philosophy and design documentation
- Assist in overseeing the construction of the system and site integration into the RT700
- Assist in the commissioning and initial operation of the RT7000