In a world where plastic is at the core of every activity, enabling full recycling and circularity is key. At Recycling Technologies, we are working to tackle the problem with an innovative recycling solution that enables a wider and more comprehensive range of plastics to be recycled back into oil. We work across the value chain with waste companies, petrochemical companies, retailers & brands and engage with NGOs, local authorities and national governments.
We are now looking for an experienced PR and media relations savvy professional to join the Sales & Marketing team at an exciting stage of the company’s growth. In this new role, you will be responsible for the management of PR assets and relations as well as leading on the development of informative content and the management of media enquiries. The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years experience in a PR agency or in-house communications team and have a desire to be part of the future of plastics recycling.
- Manage media relations With the Communications Manager,
- Assist in developing and managing strategic public relations campaigns to amplify campaigns, product announcements, site launches and news
- Develop press releases, blogs and opinion pieces
- Maintain database of media contacts
- Analyse and track campaigns and competitors, using insights to help plan press strategy for Recycling Technologies.
- Arrange and coordinate interviews and briefings and respond to requests in a timely and decisive manner
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists, bloggers and reporters
- Measure and produce reports on PR KPIs and each PR campaign
- Research and gather opportunities for involvement in external PR campaigns – Recycle Week, Green GB Week, World Environment Day,
- Stay up to date with PR and social media and industry trends and best practices
- Work with brand and creative team to ensure match with the corporate brand and to brief imagery and visual requirements.