In a world where plastic is at the core of every activity, enabling full recycling and circularity is key. At Recycling Technologies, we are working to tackle the problem with an innovative recycling solution that enables a wider and more comprehensive range of plastics to be recycled back into oil. We work across the value chain with waste companies, petrochemical companies, retailers & brands and engage with NGOs, local authorities and national governments.
We are now looking for an analytical and energetic graduate to join the Sales & Marketing Team as Market Intelligence Intern at such an exciting stage of the company’s growth. In this role, the candidate will support the business intelligence team performing market analysis and trends mapping at a micro and macro level; help generating pricing models adaptable to different markets and across the value chain; understand the role of the value chain and how the business can effectively interact with each player to maximise its position in this new emerging industry and across all the relevant targeted markets. The candidate will contribute on driving growth, performance, and operational efficiency throughout the organisation thanks to his/her strategic analysis and data gatherings.
The ideal candidate will have sound analytical skills and previous relevant experience, either in a professional or academic environment. The candidate must also have a desire to be part of the sustainable future of plastics.
- Business Intelligence – support the creation and implementation of a business intelligence database together with the rest of the S&M team and company as need. This will include tracking and reporting market trends, supporting data creation as well as contributing with ideas and insights.
- Competitor’s analysis: research, monitor and update new and existing competitors into the competitor’s database.
- New markets analysis: research and collate market data for targeted markets, mapping the existing value chain and understanding the key players’ influence in the region.
- Trends mapping: read publications relating to the latest technological trends and emerging opportunities.
- Gap analysis: perform gap analysis on the current business intelligence available to the business and recommend processes to generate data both on the long term and short term to the organisation’s management.