The role of Control & Instrumentation Engineer is to provide C&I expertise for design, upgrading and transport of Recycling Technologies’ [RT’s] modular machines and associated facilities.
Apply Online Now
- Engineering, design documents and test specifications including Factory acceptance tests
- Site installation and testing of process control systems
- Programming Controllers
- Integrating third party devices to process control systems via serial links
- Development of system architecture for electrical integration
- Engineering of communication interfaces – e.g. MMS, Modbus, Profibus
- Developing interfaces between different systems
- Supporting manufacture, assembly, installation & commissioning of processes
- Working with operations to create a spares system
- Developing the company’s know how needed to design and enhance RT’s standard machine modules from information provided by RT’s R&D function, manufacturing and operations teams.