Recycling Technologies is looking for a diligent, sharp professional to join our Commercial Operations Team in the capacity of Commercial Contracts Manager, at an exciting time of growth for the company.
The candidate must be comfortable in taking leadership and ownership of projects from day one, showing a proactive approach to work, and the ability to adapt quickly in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to meaningfully contribute to building a business capable of solving one of the world’s most talked about problems. Therefore, ambition, drive and strong problem-solving skills will be essential for a successful candidate.
As our Commercial Contracts Manager, you will:
- Develop, in coordination with the Sales and Finance team, standard commercial contracts for RT7000 machines and Plaxx
- Develop variations in contracts based on the business model (Build Own and Operate, joint venture and direct sales) and by territory
- Ensure that commercial offers made to customers are as per our approved standard terms
- Capture the need for any deviations from the standard terms and prepare a risk analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of the proposed change
- Support the negotiation of commercial contracts
- Be responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence, and risks, and maintaining associated documentation
- Closely monitor the hand-over and delivery of the agreed contracts to the manufacturing and operations team
You will be part of the Commercial Operations Team, responsible for delivering on the contractual, regulatory and legal requirements within the business, and you will be reporting to the Commercial Manager. You act as an interface between the Sales, Manufacturing and Operations teams. You will receive support from, both the Finance and the Legal teams. A key objective for this role will be standardising the contracts process such that the procedure of closing a sale is lean and quick.
The successful candidate should be both commercially and contractually astute and adaptable to a fast-paced and challenging environment. RT values and encourages internal career development and is looking for ambitious and passionate individual to join our diverse and talented team.