The role of Full time Cleaner is to take ownership of the cleaning duties of the designated areas and take pride in the cleanliness and tidiness of the building.
- Clean, re-stock and supply designated areas within the building to include dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, wet mopping, cleaning showers and WC.
- Ensure waste services are used correctly, we sort our waste and recycle.
- Perform and document cleaning activities.
- Carry out
one offdeep cleans and special projects.
- Make minor adjustments and repairs or notify facilities of needs for repair.
- Stock and maintain cleaning stores and supplies.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
Above all else this candidate must be willing to join a driven and motivated team focused on reducing costs, improving quality, and working to always satisfy the customer.
- Level 2 Award in Cleaning and Support Services Skills.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner.
- Ability to safely handle heavy items and machinery.
- Knowledge of cleaning products and supplies.
- Familiarity of Manufacturers Safety Data Sheets and understanding of information relevant to COSHH.
- A passion and desire to take complete ownership and pride in the cleanliness and tidiness of the building.
- Level 2 Merit in Cleaning and Support Services Skills.
- Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning and Support Services Skills.
- Working knowledge of 5S and Lean Principles.
- Experience working for a manufacturing company.