The role of the CAD Designer is to undertake 3D design for Recycling Technologies machines and associated facilities.
We are looking for a passionate CAD design to work in a fast-paced collative work environment, working as part of the Engineering Team on solving one of the world most pressing environmental issues.
- 3D mechanical design of RT’s modules and facilities, with a focus on Design for Manufacture
- Concerning module design and integration
- Pipework Design to minimize thermal / operational stresses
- Drawings of individual bespoke components
- Plot plan for site installation / planning applications
- Support the manufacture, assembly, installation & commissioning of processes
- P&ID Drafting
- Manage the company’s drawings and work with operations to create a spares system
- Developing the company’s knowledge and know how needed to design and enhance RT’s standard machine modules from information provided by RT’s R&D function, manufacturing, and operations teams.