Recycling Technologies [RT] is seeking to expand its Sales and Marketing team within a very dynamic environment where professional growth and personal initiative is encouraged.
We are looking for an exceptional professional to join the team at this exciting time of growth for the company. In this role, the candidate will be working with people at all levels in the organisation and across a wide range of departments, including engineering, R&D and finance, managing projects and assessing new business opportunities and growth potential. The successful candidate will also partner with marketing, sales and production managers to create and implement business strategies to increase sale targets, brand awareness and transition into the commercialisation phase. The candidate will be expected to take leadership of and responsibility for the commercial development of sites, territories and other projects. The successful candidate will require ambition, energy and initiative together with the technical ability to promote a complex chemical process.
The successful candidate will be a creative and detail-oriented team player who are able to build and maintain productive relationships with fellow employees, clients, customers and other professionals involved across the whole spectrum of functions: from the development, and the production, to the sale and the marketing of products. The candidate will receive appropriate training to become familiar with the technical and commercial aspects of Recycling Technologies’ business as well as frequent mentoring from the line manager and colleagues. The candidate will gain new skills and build on the strengths originally brought to the organisation in order to transition into a key technical/commercial position.
- Identify and establish new business opportunities
- Liaise with the R&D, Operations and Engineering teams to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Research adjacent technologies and turn them into opportunities for the company
- Prepare tenders, proposals and quotations
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support, both technical and commercial
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients and partners
- Provide reports and advices to Senior Staff
- Lead of the project managing of commercial opportunities within specific areas or customers
- Business trips are to be foreseen