Recycling Technologies is seeking to expand its Marketing Team within a very dynamic environment where professional growth and personal initiative is encouraged.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic professional to help building and strengthen RT’s corporate brand. You will be working closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing to define and deliver the 1- 3 years strategic plan. You will be joining RT within a period of fast growth, meaning the role will require you to work within a flexible strategic framework, working proactively and reactively at the same time.
The role will evolve around building the corporate brand for the external market as well as for the RT team. Outwards, the candidate will be supported by the creative agency to produce marketing collaterals for supporting sales, nationally and internationally. You will also be responsible for generating contents enhancing brand awareness and RT’s leadership in the space.
Internally, the candidate will be working cross-departmental to identify the internal communication needs and developing an internal communication plan tailored to the needs of a fast-growing business. You will also be responsible for establishing a robust central depository system on Google drive for all relevant marketing collateral (brochures, presentations, photos, diagrams, graphics…) and ensuing its accessibility to the wider team.
Within this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to building the capability to solve one of the world’s major problems. The successful candidate will require creativity, energy and initiative together with a precise and detail-oriented personality to help the business growing in a structured manner.
- Working closely with Head of Department and external creative agency to develop the corporate brand
- Work alongside the creative agency to deploy brand and marketing strategy
- Working closely with the Communication Team to develop and implement communication and marketing plans to support RT’s sales rollout in different countries
- Generating contents in the form of reports, white papers, infographics, case studies and statistics to reinforce RT leadership for dissemination on the web and social media
- Creating marketing campaign aiming at increasing the RT corporate brand, key achievements and profiles of the leadership team
- Working cross-departmental to identify the internal communication needs and developing an internal communication plan tailored to the needs of a fast-growing business
- Establishing a robust central depository system on Google drive for all relevant marketing collateral (brochures, presentations, photos, diagrams, graphics…)
- Working closely wot Head of Department to review the yearly budget and managing costs within budget
- Responsible for translation services for marketing collaterals (either directly or by engaging external firms)