Recycling Technologies is seeking to expand its Sales and Marketing team within a very dynamic environment where professional growth and personal initiative is encouraged.
We are looking for an exceptional graduate to join our Commercial Leadership Programme at this exciting time of growth for the company. Initially based around a one-year Commercial Leadership programme, working 8 months in sales, business development & strategic marketing and 4 months in commercial operations and finance, this would then transition into a key sales position.
The candidate will be expected to take leadership of and responsibility for the commercial development of capital equipment projects for recycling plastic waste. In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to building the capability to solve one of the world’s major problems. The successful candidate will require ambition, energy and initiative together with the technical ability to promote a complex chemical process.
You will be working with people at all levels in the organisation. In this role, you will receive appropriate training to become familiar with the technical and commercial aspects of Recycling Technologies’ business as well as frequent mentoring from colleagues. You will gain new skills and build on the strengths originally brought to the organisation.
- Assisting Head of Department to develop the sales strategy
- Assisting Head of Department to develop marketing strategy
- Responsible for market analysis in the waste, fuels and petrochemical industries
- Assessing the competitive landscape and maintaining the database
- Understanding of value chains and price development
- Managing sales enquiries and identifying the good leads
- Responsible for maintaining CRM system and contact database
- Exposure to negotiation & contract closure
- Grant funding and regulatory compliance (commercial operations rotation)
- Financial modelling of projects (finance rotation)